Competition Terms & Conditions
Competition Commencement Date: October 4th, 2018
Competition Closing Date: October 12th, 2018
Name: OpenText Form Builder for xECM by KineMatik - FOC for Production ( T & Cs apply)
Process: Listen to the webinar and send required answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
Result: License and Maintenance Free of Charge for Form Builder for Year 1 of use. Maintenance to be paid thereafter, for years of use. Maintenance is based on the list price.
Terms & Conditions
- This competition is open to all OpenText Content Suite/xECM Endusers worldwide, excluding employees of KineMatik, OpenText or their Partners or anyone professionally associated with this promotion.
- This Competition closes 12th October 2018 at 23.59 CET
- To enter the prize draw: Listen to the KineMatik Form Builder OT Live webinar dated October 4th. Submit the answers to the questions detailed on the webinar before the Competition close date & time. It is the responsibility of the entrant to ensure that they enter correctly.
- A maximum of one entry per organization will be accepted during the competition period.
- When entering the competition, by filling in the details required and submitting your entry, you are deemed to have accepted all applicable terms and conditions of the competition.
- There will be 1 winner in total who will be selected by KineMatik from all of the submissions before October 12th at 23.59 CET
- After the closing date, the selected winner will be contacted within seven days by reply of message
- KineMatik will make more than one attempt to contact the winner if contact cannot be made in the first instance. If the prize is unclaimed after one week, KineMatik reserves the right to offer the unclaimed prize to a substitute winner selected in accordance with the Competition rules. In the case that a substitute winner is chosen, the first winner chosen will not be eligible for any share in the prize
- The prize: FOC Form Builder for full production regardless of server numbers. Maintenance will be paid after year 1 and subsequent years of use. Maintenance is based on the list price.
- Product usage is dependent on the KineMatik EULA.
- There are no services included in the competition prize. If services required a PSA will need to be agreed with KineMatik.
- There is no cash alternative. The prize is non-transferable and non-changeable. On notification of having won, the winner will be informed of the prize claim process by KineMatik. All terms and conditions of the prize draw prize are set by and are at the sole discretion of KineMatik.
- KineMatik reserves the right to disqualify incomplete, altered or illegible entries. No responsibility will be accepted for entries lost or delayed. No responsibility will be taken for technical, telecommunication or website error.
- KineMatik reserves the right to terminate, amend or extend this Promotion in wholly exceptional circumstances outside its control.
- KineMatik’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering, all entrants agree to KineMatik announcing them as winners and using their entry across their social media and online channels.
- The winner agrees to their name being used for promotional purposes.
- Any personal data relating to participants will be used solely for the purposes of this Competition and will not be disclosed to a third party for any other purpose without the individual’s prior consent.
- KineMatik reserves the right to maintain copyright of all entries.
- KineMatik Limited (Reg No. 315336) and KineMatik Research Limited (Reg No. 343758) are wholly owned subsidiaries of KineMatik Group Limited (Reg No. 343757) all having their Registered Office at Eastgate Hall, Eastgate Business Park, Little Island, Co. Cork, T45 XR67, Ireland