Are you looking to use your QA experience in an autonomous and flexible working environment? We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Engineer to own and run our QA processes, a self-starter who can organize and carry out the QA work that ensures our products meet the high quality standards that our customers are used to.
You’ll be organizing processes, planning and implementing reviews, performing integration and regression testing. You’ll ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved. You’ll also document the software quality assurance procedures and methodologies. It’s your chance to use your experience in a growing company.
This role is based with our team in Cork, Ireland. We offer flexible working hours, free car parking and much more. Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Prepare software quality documentation and procedures (such as quality plans, performance testing documents, test cases, etc.)
- Carry out documentation reviews, integration and regression testing for the implemented solutions
- Estimate, prioritize and coordinate testing activities
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- More than 5 years experience in software quality assurance
- OpenText LiveLink / Content Server experience is essential
- Hands-on experience with virtual environments
- Proven work experience in software development
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Contact us now at email@example.com to find out more.