Are you looking to use your QA experience in an autonomous and flexible working environment? We’re looking for a Quality Assurance Manager to own and run our QA processes, a self-starter who can organize and carry out the QA work that ensures our products & processes meet the high quality standards that our customers expect.
We are seeking an experienced Quality Manager to ensure that our products and services meet all necessary requirements before they reach any customer.
You must fully understand the requirements for the product or service and have a sense of responsibility towards our potential and existing customers.
You’ll be organizing processes, planning and implementing reviews, performing integration and regression testing. You’ll ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved. You’ll also document the software quality assurance procedures and methodologies. Manage and grow the QA team with the expanding product base. It’s your chance to use your experience in a growing company.
This role is based with our team in Cork, Ireland. We offer flexible working hours, free car parking and much more. Contact us now at email@example.com to find out more.
- Prepare software quality documentation and procedures (such as quality plans, performance testing documents, test cases, etc.)
- Carry out documentation reviews, integration and regression testing for all solutions
- Manage and perform periodic updates to all documentation including new test documentation with each new product release
- Estimate, prioritize and coordinate testing activities
- Review requirement specifications and technical design documents and provide timely and meaningful feedback
- Oversee all product development procedures to identify deviations from quality standards
- Design, develop and execute automation scripts using open source tools
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Solicit feedback from customers to assess whether their requirements are met
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject is essential
- More than 5 years’ experience in software quality assurance is essential
- Opentext Content Server experience is essential
- Writing, updating and executing the software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- Outstanding communication skills
- Proven work experience in software development
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Hands-on experience with virtual environments
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools
- Solid knowledge of SQL and scripting
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is a plus
Contact us now at firstname.lastname@example.org to find out more.