Senior Livelink developer
Kinematik are seeking a Senior Livelink developer with 3+ year's experience.
As a Senior Developer within the company, you will be an integral part of a growing development team responsible for the production of high level functional requirements and translating these into features within existing products and frameworks
You will be required to manage complex client issues, requiring in-depth understanding of specific features/code, through liaison with internal support networks. Core to the role is the ability to take a lead role in the design, development and delivery of solutions for our clients:
* Solution development - supporting the design, specification of solutions to meet customer needs, under the direction of a lead solution architect
* Planning and estimating - accurately determining the implementation tasks and effort necessary to deliver the solution
* Undertaking a senior role in the implementation - including design and development activities, mentoring or technical management of junior team members and QA of the solution In addition you will have the opportunity to be involved in building the future success of the company:
* Pre-sales - working with sales teams to position and sell our solutions, confirming and refining customer requirements and building up belief and excitement about our solution through development and presentation of prototypes and demonstrations
* Acting as an ambassador and evangelist our products internally and externally - supporting development of new propositions, developing and enhancing our methodologies and best practices in light of your experience, training others in Open Text products and solutions
Desired Skills & Experience
Technical responsibilities will also include:
* Installation (including clusters), configuration and customisation of Livelink (9.7+) and Content Server 10
* Good, demonstrable experience and skills of using Oscript as well as Java and .NET
* Testing of the application, including executing tests, logging faults, and fault correction. This could span System Test, support for UAT through to deployment and beyond.
* Demonstrable experience in undertaking pre-sales activities to support bids, such as attending client workshops, preparing and delivering demonstrations or proofs-of-concept, writing bid responses.
* Open text certification (developer, administrator)
* Experience in Livelink upgrades
* Experience with Open Text and SAP integration products and solutions
* Experience with Open Text and SharePoint integration products and solutions
KineMatik provides the premier enterprise solution that allows R & D within Life Science, Medical Device, Energy/Chemical, CPG, Government and Academic organizations to capture, manage and reuse all of their data. eNovator is the only integrated enterprise solution that comprises an Electronic Laboratory Notebook, a Knowledge Management System, a Project Management System, a Quality Management System, and a Learning Management System.
Please contact email@example.com for more information.