A robust Document Change Control process lies at the heart of a Quality Management System. Every aspect of auditing and compliance verification is determined through the scrutiny of documented evidence. KineMatik QMS – Document Change Control for Content Suite automates and controls the document change management process in a workflow driven environment while utilizing the document management and security features of Content Suite.
Date: June 21st, 2018
Time: 10:00am Central Daylight Time; 16.00 GMT; 17:00 CET
KineMatik QMS is a suite of applications that facilitates an organisation in managing their Quality Processes within Content Suite using out of the box configuration of workflows, forms and reports presented via a concise and intuitive application interface. The latest version of KineMatik QMS provides graphical tools for easier configuration of Workflow Form views and the QMS Applications Interface, saving you weeks in configuration time with a reduced deployment cost.
Document Change Control is the latest Application in the series of KineMatik Quality Management System Applications allowing users to: -
- Capture, manage, track, review and integrate all relevant Document Change Control Records in a single system
- Route the document through change and review with the relevant employees and ensure final
approval is received before use and distribution
- Automatically generate document change control workflows for Document review
- Optimize the process with Notifications, ensuring on time reviews, updates and approvals
- Utilize Content Suite audits and version control for all activities
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Report on Document Change Control history and trends
- Configure reports and dashboards with real-time data
- Reduce errors, accelerate development and safeguard regulatory compliance
- Integrated Electronic Signatures comply with 21CFR Part 11 and other regulations
Register HERE for this webinar and see the value you can get from using KineMatik QMS – Document Change Control and the latest version of the KineMatik Suite of QMS Applications 3.1 for Content Suite.