The KineMatik Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) helps researchers capture, manage, find and reuse research data faster. Share data from multiple research projects and collaborate across local and global research sites. Protect Intellectual Property and support compliance with regulatory GxP guidelines. Available as on premise or in private cloud, there is a deployment plan to suit your IT requirements.
See HERE a recording of this webinar and see the value from the latest release of the KineMatik ELN.
Designed as an all-purpose ELN, the KineMatik ELN includes features to support researchers:
- Modern responsive browser interface with easy digital capture of forms, documents and data.
- Experimental workspaces that are intuitive and quick to use with smart icons and drag & drop functions. Navigate anywhere in 1 -2 clicks
- Permissions control access to all content for departments, labs, groups or individuals
- ELN workspaces can be configured for user, group or project-based activities
- Configurable templates for experiment creation
- All data files (e.g. MS Office, PDF, Images, Videos) can be added to the ELN
- Seamless integration with MS Office desktop, MS Office 365 and local desktop applications
- A powerful search engine including full text, meta data or natural language search capabilities across documents and any enterprise files.
- Easy referencing of procedures and protocols used in experiments
- Supports Experiment versioning along with document level versioning with full audit trails
- Publish your experiment to a single merged PDF record which can be electronically signed
See the value you can get from using the latest version of the KineMatik ELN for Content Suite including:
- Connect to and collaboratively work within your ELN from anywhere at any time
- Intuitive user interface accelerates user adoption
- Securely manage your data within the organisation by selecting who should have access to the ELN, Experiment or file
- The ELN can be used in both free form and highly structured environments, one interface to accommodate all user
- Templates save time, improve consistency and enable the re-use of experimental information through standardized data structures.
- All experiment procedures, records, data, forms and analysis can all be stored in a central location for easy reference and collaboration
- Editing all files directly from the ELN simplifies user actions, saves time and reduces errors
- Quickly find and re-use data from prior Experiments
- IP is protected through versions, audit trails and signed PDF Experimental Records
The KineMatik ELN is built on a proven Content Management platform, OpenText’s Content Suite. It now supports Content Suite 16 and the Smart UI and provides the ability to integrate the ELN directly to enterprise software including SAP, Oracle, MS SharePoint and more.