From the moment you become a customer, our top priority is helping you achieve your goals and maximizing your investment in KineMatik’s solutions. KineMatik’s services are designed to meet your needs over the lifetime of your relationship with KineMatik.
KineMatik’s Consultants and Scientific Advisors typically have a Ph.D. in scientific fields and have extensive industry experience in scientific computing, IT integration and project management.
With experience in Life Sciences, Chemical, Energy, Food Products, Agriculture, Manufacturing, Materials and other industries, the KineMatik Consultants provide customers with the highest quality consulting services to help ensure your success with the adoption and use of our products.
In addition, KineMatik has a growing network of partners worldwide who provide expanded expertise and geographical reach to support customers globally.
As Ph.D. scientists, we understand the challenges associated with running a laboratory, delivering results and dealing with the administrative distractions that take you away from “the science.”
KineMatik Solutions Consultants and Scientific Advisors will help you:
- Install and configure KineMatik solutions to ensure you achieve maximum value
- Manage the migration of data for a successful deployment
- Get you started with an initial set of workflows, templates, forms and protocols to meet your specific needs
- Integrate KineMatik solutions with existing systems or solutions from other vendors such as SAP or LIMS systems
- Ensure structured training is set up to have you up and running quickly
To speak with a Solutions Consultant or Scientific Advisor about how eNovator solutions can help you manage your R&D and Quality processes and improve the ROI on your projects Contact Us.