KineMatik’s Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), part of the eNovator Application Suite, provides you with the leading solution for electronic capture, storage and reporting of all research (data, information and knowledge) generated during your project. Its user-friendly web-based interface facilitates an easy transition from the traditional paper-based recording of experimentation. It offers seamless collaboration of data generated across projects, groups and research sites.
- Comprehensive Data Capture and Historical Search. KineMatik's ELN captures all scientific data, information and knowledge generated regardless of the format and provides full historical searching capabilities. This powerful application facilitates your capacity to innovate in a competitive marketplace while dramatically reducing the lead-time for experimentation and increasing the quality of output. Access to historical information with simple to use search tools improves the design of experimentation and your capacity to analyze and review the data and information. It provides seamless integration with Microsoft Office, and allows the capture of image and data files directly into the ELN. Full text search capabilities, structure and reaction searching and discrete data searching offer easy retrieval of valuable research.
- Peripheral information capture. Science is all about collecting information to ensure that you can perform the same experiment in a repeatable manner. As such, all records currently store what was done, by whom, when and what the result was. What is generally forgotten, are the decisions endorsing why these experiments were conducted the way that they were. KineMatik’s ELN contains social media tools to ensure that all that peripheral information is captured and can be reused using apps such as discussion groups, wikis and communities. Make sure that you know why you did your science, not just what you did.
- Ease of use. KineMatik's ELN can be used both in free form and highly structured environments. The solution has one generic interface that accommodates all users whether they are Chemists, Biologists, Material Scientists or Engineers. The KineMatik ELN can be deployed across all stages of the Research and Development Lifecycle where data, information and knowledge is being created and captured. The intuitive interface, drag-and-drop functionality and configurable templates contribute to a low learning and adoption curve.
- IP protection and compliance. The Government provides considerable resources to R&D and expects a return, generally in the form of intellectual property. KineMatik’s ELN provides unparalleled IP protection of all discoveries and is configurable to be fully 21CFR Part 11 and GxP compliant. A Published PDF record that includes electronic authoring and witnessing signatures provides a quick and easy way to verify, publish and protect IP in a scalable and standardized manner across all of your projects, laboratories or experiments. All reports are fully searchable allowing you to find pertinent information to protect your IP when it matters.
- Automated reporting. KineMatik’s ELN provides automated generation of experimental PDF reports that can be passed through workflows for approval and e-signature.
- Collaboration. Government entities in particular are highly collaborative environments. These can extend not only with disparate R & D groups working on the same or dissimilar projects, but also joint activities through contract organizations or universities. Modern research involves more people in remote locations in a 7 x 24 environment. Email is not sufficient and social media tools are not secure. Using KineMatik’s ELN to securely collaborate and leverage your research networks ensures that your research doesn’t suffer.
- Integration. The KineMatik ELN is easily integrated with popular systems such as LIMS, SDMS and CDS, along with direct instruments for the automated initiation of work requests and automated capture of analytical output.