KineMatik's Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) is used in all types of R&D Organizations: Manufacturing, Consumer Packaged Goods, Food & Beverage, Pharmaceutical, Medical Products and Devices, Diagnostics, Agriculture, Energy, Biotech, Biofuels, and more…
KineMatik’s Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), part of the eNovator Application Suite, provides you with the leading solution for electronic capture, storage and reporting of all research (data, information and knowledge) generated throughout the R&D lifecycle. Its user-friendly, web-based interface facilitates an easy transition from the traditional paper-based recording of experimentation. It offers seamless collaboration of data generated by your laboratory across projects, groups and research sites, whether locally or globally.
- Comprehensive Data Capture and Historical Search. KineMatik's ELN captures all data, information and knowledge generated regardless of the format and provides full historical searching capabilities. This powerful application facilitates your capacity to innovate in an ever competitive marketplace while dramatically reducing the lead time for experimentation and increasing the quality of output. Access to historical information with simple to use search tools improves the design of experimentation and your capacity to analyze and review the data and information. It provides seamless integration with Microsoft Office, and allows the capture of image and data files directly into the ELN. Full text search capabilities, structure and reaction searching and discrete data searching provide easy retrieval of valuable corporate research information.
- Peripheral information capture. Science is all about collecting information to ensure that you can perform the same experiment in a repeatable manner. As such, all records currently store what was done, by whom, when and what the result was. What is generally forgotten, are the decisions why these experiments were conducted the way that they were. KineMatik’s ELN contains social media tools to ensure that all that peripheral information is captured and can be reused using apps such as discussion groups, wikis and communities. Make sure that you know why you did your science, not just what you did.
- Ease of use. KineMatik's ELN can be used both in free form and highly structured environments. The solution has one generic interface that accommodates all users whether they are Chemists, Biologists, Material Scientists or Engineers. The KineMatik ELN can be deployed across all stages of the Research and Development Lifecycle where data, information and knowledge is being created and captured. The intuitive interface, drag-and-drop functionality and configurable templates contribute to a fast learning and adoption curve.
- IP protection and compliance. KineMatik’s ELN provides unparalleled IP protection of all discoveries and is configurable to be fully 21 CFR Part 11 and GxP compliant. A published PDF record that includes electronic authoring and witnessing signatures provides a quick and easy way to verify and protect IP in a scalable and standardized manner across all of your projects, laboratories or experiments.
- Automated reporting. KineMatik’s ELN provides automated generation of experimental PDF reports and auto initiation of workflows for approvals. No more time-consuming monthly reports, as management can view an instant snapshot of all experimental work.
- Collaboration. Whether small or large, organizations work globally. There needs to be collaboration between disparate R & D groups working on the same or dissimilar projects. Joint activities through CRA’s need a method of secure communication. Modern research involves more people in remote locations in a 7 x 24 environment. Email is not sufficient and social media tools are not secure. Using KineMatik’s ELN to securely collaborate and leverage your research networks ensures that your research doesn’t suffer.
- Integration. The KineMatik ELN is easily integrated with popular systems such as LIMS, SDMS and CDS, along with direct instruments for the automated initiation of work requests and automated capture of analytical output.