Project & Program Management (PPM) for Content Server
Project and Program Management (PPM) for Content Server provides industry standard project management software and the power of Content Server in a single system.
With everyday project management tools like Gantt charts, resource planning, collaboration and reporting, project managers can get started quickly on any project.
- Access all projects in one global location instead of multiple network drives
- Work in real-time, with all the project and enterprise data the team needs instantly available in Content Suite
- Integrate projects with the Enterprise e.g. SAP, Finance or Supply Chain systems
The project management tools you need:
Project and Program Management has everyday project management tools as well as advanced management tools to manage any type of project. Standard tools include:
- interactive Gantt charts, resource scheduling, budgeting, templates or customisable reports
- quick start tools like ready to go project templates, to add teams and projects in minutes. Drag and drop to organize and link tasks, create timelines
- real time collaboration and reports, access and update from anywhere with internet access
Advanced project management tools include Program Management for managers of portfolios of connected projects, including a multiproject graph option. Streamline reviews and approvals for multiple projects or budgets with Workflows to automatically route and track documents for approval and electronic signature.
Integrate projects to the enterprise
Working from a Content Server platform provides project managers with additional tools to save them and the enterprise valuable time and resources:
- via xECM, integrate projects to SAP or Finance and Supply Chain systems and work with real-time data.
- link project tasks to enterprise documents such as specifications and SOPs and get automatic updates of the latest versions
- streamline and track reviews and approvals with Stage Gates, Workflow and electronic signatures
A single location for all enterprise projects
- No new databases or systems to be managed. All projects captured. Enterprise secuity levels.
- Search and re-use data from previous projects anywhere in the organization,
- Enterprise document management, including records management and audit trails
If you would like more information on how Project & Program Management for Content Server can help your organization, please Contact Us.
Download Project & Program Management for Content Server Datasheet
Note: Content Server is also known as LiveLink and is the core repository for OpenText Content Suite.