Project & Program Management for Content Server
Project and Program Management for Content Server provides industry standard and advanced project management tools, built on Content Server*.
Get started quickly on any project with industry standard and advanced project management tools. Leverage the Content Server platform to drive more value from your project data.
- Access a central database of project data, search projects and their content. Re-use similiar projects or standard project templates.
- Integrate projects with enterprise documents (e.g. contracts, procedures) or systems (e.g. Finance or SAP via xECM)
- Accelerate decision making with project data captured in context and a single source of fact.
- Capture and manage all project data in compliance with internal policies and external regulations
Industry Standard and Advanced project management tools:
Project and Program Management has everyday project management tools as well as advanced management tools to manage any type of project:
- Interactive Gantt charts, add and assign tasks in seconds. Drag and drop to organize and link tasks, create timelines. See 1 minute video.
- Resource scheduling. See team member allocation across all their projects. Real-time collaboration and notifications with all team members. Team members can complete their timesheets directly in the project Task.
- Reporting with real-time data. Interactive Dashboards. Import & export MSProject files.
- Integrate key documents directly into project Tasks, Phases or Deliverables, for example latest Scope, Contracts, standard procedures. Or integrate project assets such as Issue or Risk Management summaries. Integrate projects with enterprise systems e.g. Finance, or SAP via xECM
Advanced project management tools include:
- Program Management for connected projects, including a multiproject graph option.
- Manual or automatic scheduling, Critical Path, Baselines, Stage Gates.
- Streamline reviews and approvals with Workflows to automatically route and track documents for approval and electronic signature.
If you would like more information on how Project & Program Management for Content Server can help your organization, please Contact Us.
See Project & Program Management video
*Note: Content Server is also known as LiveLink and is the core repository for OpenText Content Suite.