Project & Program Management for Content Server
Project and Program Management for Content Server provides industry standard project management tools, built on Content Server*.
With everyday project management tools such as interactive Gantt charts, resource planning, collaboration and reporting, project managers can get started quickly on any project.
- Access all projects in one central database instead of multiple network drives. Search and re-use project data
- Integrate projects with enterprise documents or systems e.g. Finance or Supply Chain
- Capture and manage all project data in compliance with internal policies and external regulations
See it at the OpenText Live Webinar on Thursday October 8th. Register here
The project management tools you need:
Project and Program Management has everyday project management tools as well as advanced management tools to manage any type of project. Standard tools include:
- interactive Gantt charts, resource scheduling, budgeting, templates or customisable reports. See 1 minute video.
- quick start tools such as ready to go project templates, add teams and projects in minutes. Drag and drop to organize and link tasks, create timelines
- real time collaboration and reports, interactive dashboards. Access and update from anywhere with internet access
Advanced project management tools include Program Management for managers of portfolios of connected projects, including a multiproject graph option. Streamline reviews and approvals for multiple projects or budgets with Workflows to automatically route and track documents for approval and electronic signature.
Integrate projects to the enterprise
Working from a Content Server platform provides project managers with additional tools to save them and the enterprise valuable time and resources:
- via xECM, integrate projects to Finance or Supply Chain systems and work with real-time data.
- link project tasks to enterprise documents such as specifications and SOPs and get automatic updates of the latest versions
- streamline and track reviews and approvals with Stage Gates, Workflow and electronic signatures
A single system for all enterprise projects
- Capture and manage all project data
- A central database for all projects
- A single system instead of multiple applications
If you would like more information on how Project & Program Management for Content Server can help your organization, please Contact Us.
Download Project & Program Management for Content Server Datasheet
See Project & Program Management video
*Note: Content Server is also known as LiveLink and is the core repository for OpenText Content Suite.