Project and Program Management (PPM) for Content Suite provides all the benefits of project management software and the power of Content Suite in a single system. With industry standard project management tools like Gantt charts, resource planning, collaboration and reporting, project managers can get started quickly and manage their projects with all the data the team needs instantly available in Content Suite.
Project management tools
Project and Program Management has everyday project management tools as well as advanced management tools to manage any type of project. Standard tools include:
- interactive Gantt charts, resource scheduling, budgeting, templates or customisable reports
- quick start tools like ready to go project templates, to add teams and projects in minutes. Drag and drop to organize and link tasks, create timelines
- real time collaboration and reports, access and update from anywhere with internet access
Advanced project management tools include Program Management for managers of portfolios of connected projects, including a multiproject graph option. Streamline reviews and approvals for multiple projects or budgets with a Workflow engine to automatically route and track documents for approval and electronic signature.
Project management that leverages the enterprise
Working from a Content Suite platform provides project managers with additional tools to save them and their team valuable time and resources:
- Powerful search covers the enterprise not just the project database. Re-use data from previous projects anywhere in the organization, link tasks to enterpise documents such as specifications and SOPs.
- Work with real-time data, including data from other enterprise functions such as Finance. Full integration to SAP if needed.
- Project approval is streamlined with Stage Gates, Workflow and electronic signatures
A single system for all projects
- No new databases or systems to be managed. All projects captured and searchable.
- Enterprise document management, including records management and audit trails
Note: Content Suite was previously known as Content Server or LiveLink