KINEMATIK QMS - CORRECTIVE ACTIONS
for OpenText™ Content Suite
Corrective Actions is a Quality Management System (QMS) Process which helps an organization to identify, address and eliminate causes of problems.
KineMatik QMS – Corrective Actions is an effective, proven Corrective Actions application for OpenText Content Suite. This application automates the Corrective Actions process in a single system while utilizing the document management and security features of Content Suite.
KINEMATIK QMS - CORRECTIVE ACTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Establish an automated, documented Corrective Actions procedure which is central to an organization’s Quality Management System
- Manage, track and integrate all Corrective Actions and related records in a single system.
- Notify and allow all handlers/relevant employees to implement and record all Corrective Actions activities
- Report on Corrective Actions’ history and trends and understand improvements made by Corrective Actions
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Configure reports and dashboards with real-time data
- Utilize Content Suite audits and version control for all activities
- Utilize the document management and security features of Content Suite
- The KineMatik QMS Framework allows integration with other KineMatik QMS applications
KineMatik QMS Framework for Content Suite facilitates the plug-in KineMatik QMS applications including Change Control, Complaints, Corrective Actions, SOP Training and more. These applications provide linked Quality processes with content management allowing a real-time view of all quality metrics and trends across an organization.