KINEMATIK QMS - AUDITS
for OpenText™ Content Suite
Auditing is a Quality Management System (QMS) Process which helps an organization ensure compliance and to determine the efficiency and overall health of an operation.
KineMatik QMS - Audits is an Audit Management application for OpenText Content Suite which standardizes audit strategies, enhances audit activities and provides real-time visibility to the audit team in a workflow driven environment. An automated Audit process speeds up the process of audit preparation, scheduling, conducting the audit and reporting on audit activities.
KINEMATIK QMS - AUDITS AT A GLANCE
- Establish an automated, documented Audit procedure which is central to an organization’s Quality Management System to ensure the health and efficiency of the operation
- Manage, track and integrate all Audits and related records in a single system
- Integrate the Audit System with other KineMatik QMS applications to gain better visibility and control into Quality processes
- Out of the box configuration including workflows (providing a defined process), forms and reports
- Easy modification of form views, workflows and the QMS applications' interface
- Quickly create Audit templates to accelerate the preparation necessary to conduct an Audit
- Report on Audit history and trends and understand improvements that need to be made
- Enter Audit data in real-time whether you are at your desk or on the go with mobile devices
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Configure additional reports & dashboards with real-time data
- Utilize Content Suite version control for all activities
- Utilize the document management and security features of Content Suite
- Seamless integration within the suite of applications and Content Suite
The KineMatik QMS Applications for OpenText* Content Suite is a suite of plug-in and configurable Quality Management applications including Audits, Change Control, Complaints, Corrective Action, Equipment Register, SOP Training and more. These applications provide linked and configurable Quality processes with content management allowing a real-time view of all quality metrics and trends across an organization.