KINEMATIK QMS - CHANGE CONTROL
for OpenText™ Content Suite
Automation and management of the Change Control process is essential for organizations and their quality departments to ensure efficiencies, manage compliance requirements, maximize productivity, and ultimately reduce costs.
KineMatik QMS – Change Control is an effective Change Management application for OpenText* Content Suite. This application automates and manages the change management process in a workflow driven environment while utilizing the document management and security features of Content Suite.
KINEMATIK QMS - CHANGE CONTROL AT A GLANCE
- Capture, manage, track and integrate all relevant Change Control Records in a single system
- Optimize the process with Notifications, this ensures on time reviews, updates and approvals
- Report on Change Control history and trends
- Utilize Content Suite audits and version control for all activities
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Configure reports and dashboards with real-time data
- Reduce errors, accelerate development and safeguard regulatory compliance
- Plug into the KineMatik QMS Framework and integrate with other Quality Process applications
The KineMatik QMS Suite of Applications include Audits, Change Control, Complaints, Corrective Actions, Document Change Control, Equipment Register, SOP Training and more. These applications provide linked Quality processes within Content Suite allowing a real-time view of all quality metrics and trends across an organization while at the same time maintaining data and document security.
* OpenText is a provider of the Enterprise Information Management software, Content Suite