KINEMATIK QMS - CORRECTIVE ACTIONS
for OpenText™ Content Suite
Corrective Actions is a Quality Management System (QMS) Process which helps an organization to identify, address and eliminate causes of problems.
KineMatik QMS – Corrective Actions is an effective, proven Corrective Actions application for OpenText Content Suite. This application automates the Corrective Actions process in a single system while utilizing the document management and security features of Content Suite.
KINEMATIK QMS - CORRECTIVE ACTIONS AT A GLANCE
- Establish an automated, documented Corrective Actions procedure which is central to an organization’s Quality Management System
- Manage, track and integrate all Corrective Actions and related records in a single system.
- Notify and allow all handlers/relevant employees to implement and record all Corrective Actions activities
- Report on Corrective Actions’ history and trends and understand improvements made by Corrective Actions
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Configure reports and dashboards with real-time data
- Utilize Content Suite audits and version control for all activities
- Utilize the document management and security features of Content Suite
- The KineMatik QMS Framework allows integration with other KineMatik QMS applications
The KineMatik QMS Suite of Applications include Audits, Change Control, Complaints, Corrective Actions, Document Change Control, Equipment Register, SOP Training and more. These applications provide linked Quality processes within Content Suite allowing a real-time view of all quality metrics and trends across an organization while at the same time maintaining data and document security.
* OpenText is a provider of the Enterprise Information Management software, Content Suite