KINEMATIK QMS - DOCUMENT CHANGE CONTROL
for OpenText™ Content Suite
A robust Document Change Control process lies at the heart of a Quality Management System. Every aspect of auditing and compliance verification is determined through the scrutiny of documented evidence. Document Change Control is a QMS process that ensures controlled access to all documents (e.g. SOPs, design specifications) and changes to those documents.
KineMatik QMS – Document Change Control is an effective Document Change Management application for OpenText* Content Suite. This application automates and controls the document change management process in a workflow driven environment while utilizing the document management and security features of Content Suite.
KINEMATIK QMS - DOCUMENT CHANGE CONTROL AT A GLANCE
- Capture, manage, track, review and integrate all relevant Document Change Control Records in a single system
- Route the document through change and review with the relevant employees and ensure final
approval is received before use and distribution
- Document review periods automatically generate document change control workflows
- Optimize the process with Notifications, ensuring on time reviews, updates and approvals
- Utilize Content Suite audits and version control for all activities
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Report on Document Change Control history and trends
- Configure reports and dashboards with real-time data
- Reduce errors, accelerate development and safeguard regulatory compliance
- Integrated Electronic Signatures comply with 21CFR Part 11 and other regulations
- Integrate with other KineMatik Quality Process applications
The KineMatik QMS Suite of Applications include Audits, Change Control, Complaints, Corrective Actions, Document Change Control, Equipment Register, SOP Training and more. These applications provide linked Quality processes within Content Suite allowing a real-time view of all quality metrics and trends across an organization while at the same time maintaining data and document security.
* OpenText is a provider of the Enterprise Information Management software, Content Suite