KINEMATIK QMS - EQUIPMENT REGISTER
for OpenText™ Content Suite
Managing an organization’s equipment register, including the related documentation and the status of each item of equipment, is a critical first step in implementing a Quality Process for equipment. This ensures the equipment is calibrated on schedule providing reduced equipment downtime and improving throughput.
KineMatik QMS - Equipment Register is an Equipment Quality application for OpenText Content Suite which enables an organization to automate the quality management of their equipment. This provides real-time visibility to the organization in a workflow driven environment. An Equipment Register, on Content Suite, gives an organization an accurate report on the status of all equipment.
KINEMATIK QMS - EQUIPMENT REGISTER AT A GLANCE
- Establish an Equipment Register providing status information on all items of equipment
- Equipment records can include equipment status, events and all associated documentation e.g. manuals, maintenance details and calibration certificates
- Capture all documents & audit related data with equipment activities, such as Calibration & Maintenance, facilitating internal and external audit requirements
- Automated calibration processes are initiated and tasks assigned to appropriate users
- Integrate the Equipment Register with other KineMatik QMS applications to gain better visibility and
control into Quality processes e.g. link a failed calibration event to a Change Control record
- Equipment reports and trends highlight equipment that is problematic and costly to maintain
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Configurable reports and dashboards
- Utilize the document management and security features of Content Suite
- Utilize Content Suite version control
KineMatik QMS Framework for Content Suite facilitates the plug-in KineMatik QMS applications including Change Control, Complaints, Corrective Actions, SOP Training and Audits. These applications provide linked Quality processes with content management allowing a real-time view of all quality metrics and trends across an organization.