Save Days and Weeks of Configuration with KineMatik Form Builder for Content Suite
Date: Thursday, October 4th, 2018
Time: 11:00 EDT (Eastern Daylight Time) - 17:00 CEST (Central European Summer Time)
Organisations spend a lot of time configuring Content Server from folder structures and metadata to reports and forms. Form templates are easy to create, but creating a professional-looking function HTML Form View can take a lot of work in design, development, review and repeating. The cycle time of the review from asking for changes and seeing the changes slows down the entire deployment time. KineMatik Form Builder for OpenText Content Suite enables any user to configure Form Views including:
- Defining form sections
- Adding, removing & arranging form attributes
- Form field validation and dependent actions
- Configuring form buttons with various library actions
- Enabling form view sidebar widgets e.g. attachments, comments and timelines.
- Configure form popup windows
During this webinar, see how the new features can be used to build new form views and edit existing views. See how easy it is to make changes on the fly to speed up the review and edit process.