The successful Applicant will join a high-performing, social team and will be required to collaborate with peers to effectively attract and qualify prospects to evaluate the purchase of KineMatik solutions. The successful applicant will be comfortable cold calling, cold emailing & engaging via social media and video. It is important to have a basic understanding of B2B lead generation and business development.
The successful Account Development Executive will be responsible for working with relevant KineMatik colleagues and our partners, including OpenText and other Authorized Partners. The successful candidate will have the ability to develop a territory strategy for discovering, nurturing, and qualifying a pipeline of leads, and converting those leads to sales-qualified opportunities. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting and closing sales.
If you are energetic, tech savvy, motivated and creative, this position will challenge and enhance your skillset. This is a quota-carrying role for career–minded individuals that offers a strong introduction and foundation for a future role in pre-sales, solution consultancy or management with a global software organization
This is a full-time position with remote working.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Outbound prospecting – uncover and develop new business opportunities via outbound calling into targeted enterprise-level accounts by working strategically with our Partners and KineMatik colleagues, articulating business value
- Inbound lead management – qualify and develop new business leads that come from prospect and customer engagement across our campaigns and digital events to generate Sales Qualified Leads (SQLs). An inbound lead provides the opportunity for the Account Development Executive to build a profile of the customer pain points that KineMatik can resolve and a ‘way in’ to the organization to map the buying process and target additional contacts engaged in the process
- Opportunity progression - the Account Development Executive will be assigned opportunities to progress working with pre-sales and senior management. Activities include re-engagement to understand any blockers, changes in the buying team or decision-making process, change in organizational priorities, as well as nurturing additional relationships to move the opportunity forward
- Prospecting activity - build customer relationships via outbound telephone cold-calling and the use of email, social media and video engagement. Identify key contacts and target accounts through HubSpot and desk-based research tools (e.g., LinkedIn & DiscoverOrg)
- All lead generation activity, progress & forecasting is tracked and managed within HubSpot. Account Development Executives provide weekly progress & forecasting updates in their manager
Account Executives qualify leads using the B2B BANT criteria: Budget, Authority, Need, and Timeline
- Opportunity closing – bring opportunities through the pipeline to an ultimate close won (or lost). Hand over to Customer Care Team
- Other - At the request of the company
- Minimum 1 to 3 years sales experience in a technical sales role
- Experience in accurate forecasting and pipeline management
- Experience in Enterprise Content Management solutions, ideally OpenText Content Suite
- Experience in Business Processes such as Document Change Control, CAPA, Audits is desirable
- Good presentation skills and experience working with varied presentation tools
- CRM experience and proficient in varies MS Solutions
- Track record of being a high performer
- Strong communication and time management skills. Adaptability in order to be set up for success remotely
- A sharp focus on your goals and a strong approach for achieving them
- The successful candidate needs to have focus on the commercials, i.e. revenue and profits levels.
- Ideally based in North America
Note: In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in contact.