Professional Services Consultant
KineMatik is looking for a Professional Services Consultant to deliver professional services to customers related to ECM architecture and the KineMatik solutions built and configured on OpenText Content Suite.
The successful candidate will analyse complex customer requirements and manage key client service activities and implementation projects. They will serve as a subject matter expert in ECM architecture, leading and/or contributing to presales efforts, including scoping, determining estimates for activities and writing Statements of Work/Letters of Engagement.
The successful candidate must be a professional who has great customer relationship skills, be able to listen and understand customer requirements to document and translate them into a specific configuration. Additionally, the person should have an inherent curiosity in how business processes work and interact with technology in order to deliver world-class Business Application solutions that enable clients to become highly effective and efficient businesses.
This is a full-time remote position.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Understand customer requirements and advise customers on solution options
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Conceptualize, configure and manage customer software deployments and upgrades
- Apply expertise and mentoring to customers during the installation and configuration of the software
- Manage the relationship with clients and all stakeholders
- Ensure the appropriate level of quality is applied throughout the project
- Document all elements of the services performed
- Identify potential future project opportunities while working on projects
- Configure and deliver solution presentations and demonstrations to technical and business audiences
- Work with partners on enabling their services teams to be successful in deploying KineMatik software
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- 2+ years’ experience working in a Professional Services Consultant position
- Bachelor's Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- Experience in configuration and implementation of Enterprise Content Management Systems, in particular OpenText Content Suite
- Experience in working with, configuring and improving Business Processes such as Document Change Control, CAPA, Audits
- Capable of working alone or as part of a KineMatik/blended partner team on projects
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation and documentation skills
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills including the ability to break down complex issues
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Project management skills would be a bonus
Note: In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing.
Submit your CV to email@example.com and a member of our team will be in contact.