KineMatik is looking for a Junior Professional Services Consultant to help deliver professional services to customers related to Enterprise Content Management and the KineMatik solutions built and configured on OpenText’s ECM, Content Suite. The successful candidate will be a junior developer who is also interested in working with customers to help analyze their complex requirements and assist with key client service activities and implementation projects.
The successful candidate must be a professional who has good customer relationship skills, is able to listen and understand customer requirements to document and translate them into a specific configuration. Additionally, the person should have an inherent curiosity in how business processes work and interact with technology in order to deliver best practice Business Process Application solutions that enable clients to have highly effective and efficient businesses.
This is a full-time remote position.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Perform configuration of the KineMatik solutions to meet customer requirements
- Understand customer requirements and advise customers on solution options
- Assist in deployment of the KineMatik solutions, deliver excellence
- Work towards managing the relationship with clients and all stakeholders
- Ensure the appropriate level of quality is applied throughout the project
- Document all elements of the services performed
- Ultimately configure and deliver solution presentations and demonstrations to technical and business audiences
- Perform other related duties as assigned
- A successfully completed bachelor’s degree in computer science or comparable IT training
- Knowledge of databases, cloud technologies and their deployment, is an advantage but this is not a requirement.
- Any experience or understanding of Enterprise Content Management systems, in particular OpenText Content Suite would be an advantage
- Understanding of or experience in working with Business Processes such as Document Change Control, Corrective Actions/Preventive Actions(CAPAs), Audits
- Capable of working alone or as part of a KineMatik/blended partner team on projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and strong presentation and documentation skills
- Strong analytical, technical and problem-solving skills including the ability to break down complex issues
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
Note: In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing.
Submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team will be in contact.