KineMatik is looking for a self-starter who can organize and carry out Development & QA work to ensure the KineMatik products meet the high-quality standards that the KineMatik customers are accustomed to. The successful Applicant will join an autonomous, flexible and social working environment and gain relevant experience in a growing company. The selected Applicant will extend the KineMatik Quality Automation framework across existing and new products & features, contribute to the future direction of the solutions and work with customers to ensure feedback contributes to the overall improvement of the solutions provided.
The successful Applicant will ensure that quality issues and defects are appropriately identified, documented, tracked and resolved.
This is a full-time position with remote working.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to):
- Take ownership of the quality test automation framework. Maintain and extend the automation framework to support all KineMatik products
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents and develop test plan and test cases in TestRail
- Write software test cases in Java utilising TestNG framework.
- Work with the development in a Dev Ops capacity to facilitate test plan execution as integral steps in software release cycles
- Identify, record, document and track bugs thoroughly
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved
- Great team player able to work efficiently with minimal supervision
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject required
- Proven work experience in a software development environment, minimum 3+ years required
- Written communication; ability to explain concepts clearly with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 2+ years experience required with Java, SQL & TestNG
- In depth understanding of DevOp tools such as Jenkins, Selenium, VMWare, VirtualBox, GIT, Docker is required
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- OpenText Content Server / Livelink experience is desirable
- Hands-on experience with automated testing tools is an advantage
- Experience with performance and/or security testing is an advantage
Note: In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing.
Submit your CV to email@example.com and a member of our team will be in contact.