KineMatik is looking for a self-starter who can organize and carry out development activities & work to ensure the KineMatik products meet the high-quality standards that KineMatik customers are accustomed to. The successful Applicant will join an autonomous, flexible and social working environment and gain relevant experience in a growing company. The selected Applicant will work across existing and new products & contribute to the future direction of the solutions and work with customers to ensure feedback contributes to the overall improvement of the solutions provided.
The successful Applicant will work in a collaborative environment with cross functional teams delivering enterprise software solutions.
This is a full-time position with remote working.
Primary Responsibilities (including, but not limited to)
- Delivering software in for our low code enterprise software framework
- Working with a variety of technologies for product development & prototyping
- Review requirements specifications and technical design documents and contributing to software architecture and best practices
- Work with the quality team to enhance the current CI/CD practices
- Recommend improvements in software to enhance user experience
- Great team player able to work efficiently with in an autonomous role
- BSc/MSc degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- OpenText Content Server (OScript) development experience essential
- Ability to explain concepts clearly with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Minimum 3+ years’ experience required with Vue.js or similar framework, webpack, jQuery, SQL & Git.
- Understanding of JSON / RESTful web services
- Knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes
- OpenText Content Server experience is an advantage
- Proven work experience in a software development environment, minimum 3+ years required
Note: In the interest of community wellness, our company has adjusted our business operations. As such, all interviews will be conducted via Video Conferencing.
Submit your CV to email@example.com and a member of our team will be in contact.