Capturing an organization’s equipment data, including the related documentation and the calibration and maintenance history of each item of equipment is a critical first step in implementing a Quality Process for equipment. It is critical to ensure that equipment is proactively maintained and calibrated to meet regulatory requirements and reduce downtime.
The Equipment Register is an Equipment Quality Application for OpenText Content Suite which enables an organization to automate the quality management of their equipment. This provides workflow driven calibration activities initiated based on the next calibration date. The Application allows for immediate reviewing and reporting on all equipment status with the calibration and maintenance history helping an organization to highlight problematic equipment.
EQUIPMENT REGISTER AT A GLANCE
- Establish an Equipment Register providing status information on all items of equipment
- Capture all documents & audit related data with equipment activities, such as calibration & maintenance events, facilitating internal and external audit requirements
- Equipment records can include all equipment metadata such as serial numbers, equipment status, events and all associated documentation e.g. manuals, maintenance details and calibration certificates
- Calibration workflows are initiated and workflow tasks assigned to appropriate users
- Integrate the Equipment Register with other KineMatik Quality Applications to gain better visibility and control into Quality processes e.g. link a failed calibration event to a Change Control record
- Equipment reports and trends highlight equipment that is problematic and costly to maintain
- Search and retrieve all relevant and linked quality documents and records
- Configurable reports and dashboards
- Utilize the document management and security features of Content Suite