KineMatik will sponsor and attend IQPC’s EDKM (Electronic Lab Notebook, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management) in Boston June 25-27
EDKM is the only event dedicated to the next generation of lab informatics applications and building a searchable, shareable database to improve decision making and efficiency in R&D laboratories.
17 Industry Experts will be speaking from organizations including: The Coca-Cola Company, Institute for Laboratory Automation, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Novartis, Duke Clinical Research Institute, Merck, University of California Santa, Atrium Research, Pfizer, IDC and more.
During the conference, attendees will learn about:
- Applying knowledge management
- How to construct a searchable database
- Stop reinventing the wheel and reduce repetition
- How to effectively use the data you are collecting and big data analytical methods
- Making better decisions and predictions based on more sophisticated analytical techniques
- Removing the hassle of integration as a result of externalization
- How you can safely implement a cloud based solution
For more information on EDKM (Electronic Lab Notebook, Data Analytics and Knowledge Management) Boston 2013 click here.
KineMatik was founded in 1999 and is a leading global provider of Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), Quality Management System (QMS) and Project & Program Management (PPM) solutions based on industry standard software platforms including OpenText Content Server. KineMatik, with our expert Ph.D. Scientific Advisors, helps people in industry, government and academic organizations operate collaboratively, manage their data efficiently and be productive in their daily tasks whether they are bench scientists, laboratory directors, project managers or quality and audit teams. KineMatik has been in business for over 13 years focused on helping make R&D organizations more efficient. For further information please visit us at http://www.kinematik.com.