Webinar - Integrating ELNs, LIMS and instrumentation - Introducing LinkLab
Please join KineMatik and Blaze Systems for a first look at the new KineMatik LinkLab tool to integrate the KineMatik Electronic Lab Notebook with diverse LIMS and other laboratory systems to save time and money through automation.
WHEN: Thursday, June 13, 11:00 a.m. PDT - REGISTER >>
During this 1 hour educational webinar, you will learn how you can accomplish more in the lab and gain additional value from your electronic systems by integrating your Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) with diverse laboratory systems including instruments, LIMS, SDMS, CDS and more.
Some of the benefits you will learn about are:
- Auto generating LIMS and instrument test requests directly from the ELN experiment
- Initiating "set and forget" capabilities to notify users when analytical tests are completed and auto-populate the ELN experiment with results
- Implementing Uni- or bi-directional operational requests
- Automating retrieval of data from external systems to improve efficiency
- Reducing time-wasting transcription errors
This webinar will provide you with all the information you need to understand how to save time and money through automation.
We hope you will join us!