October 8, 2013 - KineMatik is pleased to announce that it will sponsor OpenText Enterprise World 2013 in Orlando, Florida from November 17-21.
Research and Development organizations from around the world will experience first-hand the value of the KineMatik Electronic Lab Notebook (ELN) and suite of R&D and Quality Management solutions built on OpenText Content Server.
Enterprise World 2013 is a highly focused opportunity for customers to acquire valuable information to improve their skills and business knowledge of KineMatik and OpenText investment(s)–all in just a few days.
By attending industry and product specific breakouts sessions, training courses, and peer-to-peer meetings, attendees will be able to:
- Hear first-hand from Research and Development industry thought leaders, experts, and keynote speakers about the future of enterprise information–including presentations of Product Roadmaps and discussions around key trends and business drivers like security, social, mobile, and the cloud.
- Meet KineMatik leadership at our booth to discuss your needs and business direction.
- See the latest KineMatik and OpenText solutions, applications, and services in action.
- Exchange best practices, knowledge, and experiences with other OpenText customers that will enable you to use your OpenText products more effectively in the areas of R&D, manufacturing, regulatory approval, process improvement, and IP management.
- Network with a global community of industry experts, solution consultants, partners and KineMatik and OpenText Executives to better understand the opportunities for innovation and business growth available to us.
- Advance your skills by taking advantage of accelerated training and certification opportunities.
In addition to the sessions listed above, there are over 100 breakout sessions and 50+ training workshops (training is an additional cost) available this year.
Visit us at our booth to learn how the KineMatik Electronic Lab Notebook and suite of solutions can help you get products to market faster while maintaining regulatory compliance.
KineMatik was founded in 1999 and is a leading global provider of Electronic Laboratory Notebook (ELN), Quality Management System (QMS) and Project & Program Management (PPM) solutions based on industry standard software platforms including OpenText Content Server. KineMatik, with our expert Ph.D. Scientific Advisors, helps people in industry, government and academic organizations operate collaboratively, manage their data efficiently and be productive in their daily tasks whether they are bench scientists, laboratory directors, project managers or quality and audit teams. KineMatik has been in business for over 13 years focused on helping make R&D organizations more efficient. For further information please visit us at http://www.kinematik.com.About OpenText
OpenText provides Enterprise Information Management software that helps companies of all sizes and industries to manage, secure and leverage their unstructured business information, either in their data center or in the cloud. Over 50,000 companies already use OpenText solutions to unleash the power of their information. To learn more about OpenText (NASDAQ: OTEX; TSX: OTC), please visit: www.opentext.com.