April 28, 2016 – Join us in Johannesburg, May 19 for Innovation Tour 2016. Hear a customer discuss the value that Project Management for Content Suite adds to their business.
KineMatik and customer Distell will be at Innovation Tour South Africa on May 19th. When Distell wanted an enterprise solution for managing and reporting on strategic and functional projects, it chose Project Management for Content Suite. Learn why during this dedicated session at the Innovation Tour.
Distell is an international producer and marketer of spirits, fine wines, ciders and ready-to-drinks. Their products are created from South Africa’s Winelands, the French Cognac region and the Scottish Isles. It is headquartered in South Africa and employs about 5500 people worldwide.
In 2015 they implemented Project Management for Content Suite and now consider it one of their business critical applications. Join us in Johannesburg to see why.
Project Management for Content Suite provides industry standard and advanced project management tools like interactive Gantt charts, resource planning, collaboration and reporting, built on Content Suite:
- A central database for all enterprise projects, searchable and re-usable project data
- Integrate projects with Enterprise documents and systems.
- Drive business value from your project data
KineMatik is a Technology partner of OpenText and has been developing solutions on Content Suite since 1999 for clients in a wide range of industries. It provides solutions built on Content Suite for:
- project management, with industry standard and advanced project management tools
- quality management (QMS) of standard processes such as Customer Complaints, Change Controls and CAPAs
- scientific R&D with the only electronic lab notebook (ELN) built on Content Suite. Accelerate new product delivery by >25%.
- publishing of complex documents such as Data Books, Project Books and MRBs from Content Suite data. Typical ROI of <6 months.
For more information please see www.kinematik.com.