Date: Thursday, September 12th 2019
Time: 11am EDT | 16:00 BST | 17:00pm CET
Document Change Control for Content Suite by KineMatik automates and controls the document change management process in a workflow driven environment while utilizing the document management and security features of Content Suite.
This Application allows an organisation to manage document creation, revision and obsoleting processes. The latest version of Document Change Control for Content Suite is a more flexible solution which can be configured to meet end user business requirements. It will reduce time and costs associated with managing these processes and increase efficiencies:
- New and improved user interface with added overview configuration and screen optimisation improving user adoption through simplification of end user actions
- Better support for Connected Workspaces with new perspective widgets available and new library configuration settings, per workspace, making the Application more flexible and better able to meet business requirements
- Full configuration of Application interfaces which allows users to configure the system to better meet end user requirements
- Cover pages provide a summary of the document metadata and includes links to reference documents
- A references widget that allows document owners to proactively review documents when referenced documents have been update
- Improved support for Form Builder including more control over the Form Attributes e.g. Table Key Lookups, and Form Presentation
- Enhanced Workflow design including support for Document Properties Synchronisation, Permissions Updates and Data Synchronisation
The suite of Business Applications for Content Suite from KineMatik facilitates an organisation in managing their Business Processes within Content Suite using out of the box configuration of workflows, forms and reports presented via a concise and intuitive application interface. Save weeks in configuration time and reduce deployment cost with the graphical tools for easier configuration of Form views and the Application Interface.